SE x YOUTH COMPETITION
Tithe Ethical Consumption Movement (TECM) organises annual youth competition related to social enterprises since 2018. The competition aims to promote ethical consumption among young people and strengthen their creativity to help generate awareness on social enterprises in Hong Kong.
This year TECM will jointly hold the "Market for Good Social Enterprise KOL Youth Competition 2021" with Fimmick digital marketing agency. The contest encourages a series of creative posts from our youth to promote social enterprise brands and products! The finalists with the most likes and comments will win fabulous prizes and a chance of internship at Eldage (social enterprise under Fimmick).
- Young people aged 15 to 25 with Hong Kong ID card;
- Own a public Instagram account with more than 500 followers
- 1st place: HK$5,000 + summer internship opportunity at Eldage
- 2nd place: HK$3,000 + summer internship opportunity at Eldage
- 3rd place: HK$2,000 + summer internship opportunity at Eldage
*All participants who qualify for the competition will receive a certificate
Sign Up Information:
Click here to register by 23 January (23:59) and click here to view the submitted file content.
- 26 Jan - Announcement of the finalists
- 29 Jan - Training Sessions by Fimmick and Oasis Brand Communications
- 6-16 Feb - Social Enterprise Consultation Period
- 17 Feb - Submission Deadline of the final post
- 20-23 Feb - Participants publish final posts on their personal Instagram platform
- 28 Feb - Announcement of the winners
- 10 Mar - Award Ceremony
- Apr / May - Interview with Eldage
- Aug - Internship at Eldage
- Tel: 3611 5450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org